Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tell me where our time went.....

Well here I am, on the home stretch I guess you could call it.
Pretty much only 3 months left to go of my Degree, and then I can graduate and step out into the big wide world.
3 more months until I have to figure what exactly it is I want to do for the rest of my life. That's the part that scares me the most.

Ya see, I am pretty sure I want to do teaching.
I know I want to do teaching.
I am almost 110% certain I want to do teaching. But there is that small part of me that is going...Do you want to study for another year? Do you want to put up with kids? Don't you want to go out and explore and do other things and maybe try do some shows first before you do this and ohmygosh what should i do HELP!

Yep, these are the thoughts that for the last month have been plaguing my mind.
I know I have to move fast, because If I do want to do teaching, I have to get my application in ASAP
The trouble is I still dont know which area of teaching I want to do...
It's so hard.... Choosing because I'm worried I might not like one thing and want to do something else...

SO YEAH...
I have a lot of big choices to make right now..... And at the same time, I also have to worry about my final semester which is actually going to be a lot tougher than I thought. 

Pressure and choices and decisions.... I hate all those words. And I just wish I could have someone pick for me.
Like, you just go up to a big desk of life and they go okay... So, you are destined to do this job. and study this. Here you go. No big decisions for you. Thank you, have a nice day. Bye. 

That's the dream. Just having life and a job all mapped out and ready to go so you don't have to freak about making a choice. Which could change your life.

Currently, a good song to describe me would be Pressure by Paramore. 
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
Yep. pretty much perfect.
This year has been the speediest year of my life, I swear it has just flown by. It's. CRAZY!!!
Anyway, guess that's it for now.
Maybe I'll have a sudden realization that I want to do a certain area of teaching and I can relax.

Stay golden.
Mik.



No comments:

Post a Comment