Friday 5 October 2012

I don't think people read this anymore....but

It has been a while since I last posted here, basically because I broke my laptop and started using a little netbook and it's been crazy and yep.
Basically, I am here to post a rant.

I have great flatmates, I do. They can be funny at times, and very caring. But lately..just lately, I have been getting pissed off.
Like tonight.
I was working from 5-9, I didn't get home till about 9.30, and when I got in everyone was drinking, there were jello shots and there were some other randoms here who are friends with one of my flatmates.
Now, I prefer actually staying in and having a couple of drinks and what not.
But, after working and then the fact I have to be up at 730 for a 9 hour shift...the last thing I feel like doing is drinking.
I just wish people would have more consideration for other around them. I mean, most of the time, they are good...But once in a while, I get so annoyed.
AHH
I think Im getting annoyed and worked up over nothing
I am very tired and its late and I jsut..
UGH!
GRR
RAAH

#endrant

No comments:

Post a Comment