Thursday 13 September 2012

365 Day Challenge: Days 97, 98. 99. 100. 101

day 97: something you’ve always wondered
I don't wonder about much...But when I do, it is why people can be so mean.
 
day 98: what would be the hardest and most fearful thing you would ever have to face in your lifetime
Ohh man, this is tough. But I think..... Possibly...being a Mother, will be one of the most hardest things. Because you have so many expectations and what not....hmmm yep

day 99: do you think it’s better to have a few close best friends or to have a lot of acquaintances
I think a few close friends, but with lots of other friends who you can still have a laugh with.
:)

day 100: what is the best thing about being your age
I'm still considered young and can still get away with a bit of stuf :P But I still gotta be ~Mature~

day 101: would you like to travel abroad to learn about new things throughout the world
Yes, it could be fun, an adventure, but i'm too broke so I'll stick to using the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment