Tuesday 4 September 2012

365 Day Challenge: Days 92/93/94/95

day 92: what have you learned just from attending your school:
I learnt a lot attending my school.... I learned not to judge people, that you can not trust everyone, that people will hurt you be it your girlfriends or boyfriends, teachers will tell you that you can't do something but you should show them.

day 93: what about the opposite sex can you not understand
omg. The list is way too long. Hahaahahahaha.

day 94: do you keep your thoughts to yourself
Sometimes I do...Other times I keep them locked away until they fester me too much and I tell my boyfriend. Mostly though, i tell tumbl the internet.

 day 95: describe the weather occurring right now
It's pretty crappy. Rain, wind, coldness....yep



No comments:

Post a Comment