Tuesday 28 August 2012

365 Day Challenge: days 84/85/86/87/88/89/90.

Haven't done this in a while so Will try and catch up! @__@

day 84: do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength
I honestly don't think crying is a sign of strength. I also don't think it's a sign of weakness, but it's a sign that you have been strong for too long, that you have to have that release. Crying is healthy, it's good for you, it helps you.
But it's something that shows how vulnerable you can be, but also how much something can impact you too.

day 85: if you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be
It would be that SELF HARM IS NOT THE ANSWER to your problems. It would be that ALCOHOL AND DRUGS IS NOT THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS.
There is so much more to life than these things, you just have to find it!

day 86: what is the difference between living and existing
Living is waking up every morning and..wanting to make a difference or just simply being thankful for everything in life and enjoying the moment!
Existing is I guess to just...be boring.

day 87: what are your views upon sex before marriage
I have always known in my heart that I wanted to save myself for marriage, when all my friends were loosing their virginities at 15/16 I always asked them Why? What..is the point?
I mean, I think it's up to the person to decide, if you know you absolutely love someone, like, fully and uncoditionally..then it's okay, if you can see yourself with them in the future, go for it.
But I personally am waiting till I'm married...it's hard..very tough...But I'm going to do it. To prove to myself that a relationship isn't all about sex. So yep. I think it's a great idea, and that everyone should do it. There'd be less teen pregnancies too.

day 88: does money equal happiness
I don't think it SHOULD equal happiness, but in reality it does. We need money to get pretty much everything. and it's sad coz a lot of people don't have anything but they still find happiness without wealth. So why can't we?

day 89: are you self aware
I don't know. I guess I am self aware?

day 90: write a letter to one of your close friends

Dear Cazza.
I know I haven't seen you in ages and we don't talk as much anymore, but remember you are one of my best friends. And you have helped me through so much and for that I am grateful.
Keep smiling and one day your prince will come!
Love ya short stuff :P
Mik xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment