Friday 27 July 2012

Worries.


For some reason, the past couple of weeks…I’ve been feeling really low. 
For no reason, that I can think of anyway…There is my family stuff going on at the moment…I don’t know..I guess..I’m constantly worrying about things. 
There always seems to be something occupying my mind.. Like, money…car problems..what work is going to be like tomorrow..my mum..my sister…Endrico….all of these things..And I get so anxious..And i can’t handle it. 
And Uni..I worry about uni..and the future..because life is moving so fast….. I just want it all to slow down..or even stop for a minute. So I have time to take a breath.  

I don’t know…I guess this is me just.,crying out to the Lord for help. 
I feel lost..I’m having..mixed feelings about where I wanna go in life, career wise..I keep feeling like because i’m doing a BA and majoring in theatre..I’m not going to go anywhere..I keep telling myself, there’s heaps of jobs out there for me, I don’t have to worry. But it’s because I let other people get under my skin..and…
I don’t know.
I just wish that I could stop worrying. And that when I go to sleep at night, I could sleep without worry….
Before I go to sleep, I pray…But just lately, it hasn’t been working. 

But I won’t stop, because I know the Lord will help me overcome whatever it is is making me feel like this.
amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment