Monday 16 July 2012

365 Day Challenge: Day 67/68/69

day 67: how you found out about tumblr, and why you made one
I forgot I found this off of tumblr, which is why it has tumblr-esqe questions.
I believe..one of my friends had tumblr, and i was curious as to what it was..So i checked it out and it sounded cool so I made one, and it became like my thougts and words I couldn't say, untill everyone got one.

day 68: the best concert you have been to
Hands down it will have had to be Paramore when they visited New Zealand for the second time. It was just like...akdjcakl. Blew my mind. Because..They were all just, right there. I heard all my fave songs. Live. And i got to see them..and it was just great. and wow...All the memories right now. <3

day 69: powerful song lyrics you love


Somehow everything's gonna fall right into placeIf we only had a way to make it all fall faster every dayIf only time flew like a doveWell God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

These lyrics are from Paramores Hallelujah.
It took me ages to find a song, because I feel a lot of songs have got powerful song lyrics, or just lyrics that I really love.
This particular verse I like, because it's saying Somehow, no matter what goes wrong, or goes right, everything will fall right into place. And we want to rush it, but we shouldn't we should just let it come natually. 




No comments:

Post a Comment